September 28, 1986 ~ December 2, 2005

We Love You Forever & Miss You Till Heaven, Sweet William!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Falling To Pieces

I'm so desperately bummed and feeling like I'm literally falling apart even more, lately...no one reads this journal, so it doesn't matter if I speak without holding anything back.

I wish I could talk to you in person, my son, you were always so positive and helping others get up out of the rut. I'm stuck in that rut...very deeply in that rut and can't seem to get out...don't feel like I have the strength to try.

Just have to tell you how much I love you and miss you my only beloved son...not many around me understand, and I've been staying home from the mother's meetings, because between the pain it takes to go out and the emotional pain, I just don't want to bring anyone else down...so it seems better for me to stay home as usual.

It's like everything I've ever known and held on to is falling apart....literally falling to pieces to match the shattered pieces of my heart.

I love you forever and ever...you and Charlotte and your Dad...you are my life.

2 comments:

  1. My heart is just hurting so badly for you and the lonely, dark world that you are finding yourself in. I wish I had the words, but I don't. :(
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Prayer for You:

    Our Father in heaven, please hold the heart of my friend close to yours and never, ever let go. Continue to strengthen her and guide her focus to be on You, her Master. It is only your comfort Holy Spirit that will keep her from falling apart. And for my friend, I pray that You God will continue to sustain you through it all. Touch her, heal her and bless her emotionally, physically and most of all spiritually. In Jesus' name, amen.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or question...Thank you for taking the time to browse through my writings.
Susan
~4ever Will's Mum~