September 28, 1986 ~ December 2, 2005

We Love You Forever & Miss You Till Heaven, Sweet William!

Monday, June 28, 2010

You Would Have Wanted To Be There

My Dearest Son,
Dad and Charlotte went camping with Josh and some others for the weekend. Yesterday they went white-water rafting...I know you would have loved to go...
I would have loved to go, even if only to take pictures of Dad and Char's first adventure into white-water rafting...but I wasn't asked to go...I know it's probably because of my physical condition, but it would have been nice to be asked anyway...it hurts. I'm alone too much. I'm not whining, just being honest and stating the facts as they are, because I've vowed to always tell the truth...even if it hurts.
I love you for always, I'll remember your beautiful, radiant smile and happy, joyful, crazy disposition...You will always be: Forever in my heart....Mums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or question...Thank you for taking the time to browse through my writings.
Susan
~4ever Will's Mum~