September 28, 1986 ~ December 2, 2005

We Love You Forever & Miss You Till Heaven, Sweet William!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Love You Forever


I love you forever my Sweet William.
I know I say it all the time, but it is so true.
You filled our lives with such sunshine
and joy...I'm so glad we still have Charlotte
with us, I cannot even imagine if she had
taken you to work that day and you
had both been snatched away from
us in the blink of an eye...
My heart is with you always...
I just cannot wait to get to heaven...
I just love you forever and always and
miss you more than mere
words can convey...
Forever loving you and missing
your beautiful radiant smile,
Mums
xoxoxo to heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or question...Thank you for taking the time to browse through my writings.
Susan
~4ever Will's Mum~