September 28, 1986 ~ December 2, 2005

We Love You Forever & Miss You Till Heaven, Sweet William!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Broken Hearts

Broken hearts are not created or made...
they just happen...like life happens.
I know, I live day in and day out with
a heart that is broken in
millions of pieces.
If Jesus can heal the blind eyes,
if he can make the lame walk,
if he can raise the dead,
if he can heal the leper,
if he can free those
that are opressed,
if he can stop the issue of blood,
if he can calm the raging sea...
and he has done all these things...
then just maybe he will mend my
broken heart too...
The question is...does he want to?
I am missing you William,
more than words can say...
missing the fun you infused into
our family and all of the things you
would do to make us laugh...
I just miss you...
I love you so much...
I want you back,
but I cannot have you...
so Lord Jesus, please
take us all up there instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or question...Thank you for taking the time to browse through my writings.
Susan
~4ever Will's Mum~