September 28, 1986 ~ December 2, 2005

We Love You Forever & Miss You Till Heaven, Sweet William!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Think William Would Be Proud...


Friday, June 10, 2011 began a new era in our family...in our lives. Starting a new journey that I am so hoping to really change things, all kinds of things from our lives, to our attitudes, to the way we do things. I am hoping and praying for a complete miracle...which began to take effect at 2:00 a.m. Saturday morning...the journey continues a day a time and another huge step at 5:00 a.m. Tuesday.
I know this will make William proud and will make a huge difference in our lives over the coming months.
My only wish is that Will could be here to see the changes and most of all to see his new little niece or nephew due on January 1, 2011...but we're all praying for a December baby!!!
Wish us luck and Godspeed on our new journey to learn the art of living once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or question...Thank you for taking the time to browse through my writings.
Susan
~4ever Will's Mum~