September 28, 1986 ~ December 2, 2005

We Love You Forever & Miss You Till Heaven, Sweet William!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oh William...My William...



















Oh William...My William...

Mums is missing you so much...My heart just hurts inside so badly that it is hard to even breathe...
I wonder on days like today, how one can go on living day to day with a pain so deep inside...but then I know that there is One...There is God...He is my strength and hope when my heart is hurting so badly...
I know that you are in His presence...I know that even if you could...you would not want to come back to this messed up world....I know that you are in a place of peace and joy and beauty...but it does not take the ache of missing my only beloved son away...
Just know, Sweet William, how much your mum and dad love you...Know that we would give anything to have you back again...And if our love could have kept you alive...You'd be alive still!
Ohhhhh....I miss my "boy-hugs"...I just miss you and your beautiful, radiant smile...your crazy dances on top of the car on the side of the freeway while you were waiting for dad to come with a new tire to fix your flat....You danced on top of that camaro until a Highway Patrol pulled over and made you get down because you were backing up traffic for miles!!! That is just the crazy kind of things you would do to make people laugh!!! We miss you Will, so much!
We love you with all of our hearts and souls and cannot wait to get to Heaven to be with Jesus and worship our God WITH you together again forever and ever!
OHHHHH I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU FOREVER !!!! I just can't say it enough!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Can you feel the love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or question...Thank you for taking the time to browse through my writings.
Susan
~4ever Will's Mum~