September 28, 1986 ~ December 2, 2005

We Love You Forever & Miss You Till Heaven, Sweet William!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Big-Headed People

Up again...late at night...with only my memories for company.
Sweet memories of my babies...their first smiles, first teeth, first step, first word...all those first things, locked carefully away in my mother's heart.
I'm missing you so much our Lil Brown Boy...found a lot of your pictures and cards and schoolwork while your dad and I are going through the mountain of bins of paperwork to sort/file/shred...but we had to stop when we came upon those treasured memories.
I am so thankful that I was chosen to be your mother...and that God chose you to be my son. I've so many precious, tender, loving memories as well as many wild and crazy ones about you too, Sweet William.
I'm missing you, my only son...missing you terribly....so I drew a picture on the bathroom hall of one of your pictures of those 'big-headed' people with the wildest hair...they were all just a big head, with wild hair, circles for eyes and big grins and a ton of long uneven legs...it made my heart smile through the tears. I don't care if it is in the front bathroom that guests would use....it makes me smile every time I see it.
I love you forever and with all of my heart, to eternity and back again and then some more.
Can't wait until we are all re-united again as a perfect, happy family...Forever loving you, my son...
Mums xoxo to you up in Heaven my Will-Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or question...Thank you for taking the time to browse through my writings.
Susan
~4ever Will's Mum~