September 28, 1986 ~ December 2, 2005

We Love You Forever & Miss You Till Heaven, Sweet William!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 2...Missing Will

I am missing you today…just like every day that
goes by without you. It is hard to make it through
each one of them, missing you like I do.
I just wish things didn’t turn out the way
they did…I wonder why it had to happen,
especially like that?
I’ve read that God will not put on us more
than we can bear….is that really true?
Then why does it hurt so badly?
Why is my heart breaking like it is?
Why can’t I be strong and get through this???
I know I will never get over it…like
someone told me to do – I could not believe
it when someone told me that it had been
long enough and I should have gotten
over it by now? I will miss you as long
as you are gone...I will grieve for 
you as until we are all in Heaven...
Together once again.
I am still stunned and in a state
of shock…and I still cannot believe that
you are really gone from us forever in
this life….I just want to hug my only
son one more time…Please God, Tell
my William that I love him
with all of my heart…please…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or question...Thank you for taking the time to browse through my writings.
Susan
~4ever Will's Mum~