September 28, 1986 ~ December 2, 2005

We Love You Forever & Miss You Till Heaven, Sweet William!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Families Together

Dearest William,
Your Dad and Charlotte and I were able to spend the afternoon and evening with your Uncle Les, Aunt Sherry, Stacie, your best bud and Cousin Clayton and his new wife Sarah...only you were missing...after all...you were always the life of the party, playing jokes and your laughter and that radiant smile.
I just want you to know that you were missed, my lil brown boy...
Our very own Sweet William who could also be so mischievous while you were growing up...I just wanted to say that though I was so happy to be spending time with them...I was still missing you in my mum's heart.
All our love to you forever...You are forever in our hearts!
XOXO to you in Heaven, Our WillMan
Love Pepe (aka Dad), Mum & Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or question...Thank you for taking the time to browse through my writings.
Susan
~4ever Will's Mum~